Saturday 4 October 2014

Tumblr

It's 10:30pm on a Saturday night & I'm sat in my room bored with not much to do other than searching for jobs & blogging. I really do live an exciting life don't I? I wish I was out partying or doing something fun like but hey I thought I'd go through my Tumblr likes & post some of them. I have 1,029 likes but I didn't go all the way down to my first like I think I went about half way. So here goes! Maybe you can help me out on where I can get some of things or what make they are!

(There's a lot of Killers & Brandon Flowers photos that I'm not going to post)


Balenciaga SS 2013


Gabriella Wilde in a suit at Burberry
Love love love suits!!


Spring Uncovered Malaika Firth photographed by Patrick Demarchelier for Vogue UK February 2014 in Balenciaga SS 2014




Ming Xi





Love Kendall's wedges


Need a green leather jacket!



Balenciaga SS12





Emily Ratajkowski
Love these dungarees but can't remember the make of them. They had them on Asos & were quite pricey. 























Herve Leger by Max Azria FW14








Balmain SS12 RTW 


Want a Kenzo sweater or tee so much!!









What make is this whale?










Need the heels!!

Oh how I wish I was rich & could afford designer!! Most of these photos are ridiciously expensive designer stuff I'll never be able to own even if they were half price! :(

There's so much more on my liked posts on Tumblr but I'll save them for another lonely Saturday night.

Follow me on tumblr Julie-Wing.tumblr.com I reblog a lot!

Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Last.fm


No comments:

Post a Comment