Thursday 1 February 2018

Blue Grotto



Tee - Zara
Shorts - Vintage Levi's
Belt - Vintage

My outfit doesn't really match the photos of what the weather was like on the last day... It wasn't actually cold though. I did have my Adidas hoodie but my legs weren't cold.

We went to Blue Grotto and was meant to be going on a boat trip to see the caves but the weather was awful - a full on storm so we couldn't go! Of all the days to do a boat trip we left it to the last day when the weather was the worst.














We went up the tower - I don't know why I didn't actually take a photo of the tower from the outside...





The water was this amazing blue colour even with crazy storm waves. I wish we got to go on a boat trip to see the caves cos I've seen pictures of them and they are beautiful! I definitely need to go back to Malta in the summer! 

As soon as we got to the car it poured down luckily we got there just in time otherwise we would've got soaked!


We then drove down to Qormi which is a little city. I didn't even realise it was a city until I wrote this post as it was tiny nothing actually there to see. We then went to this random shopping centre to get food. 



Gavin got a burger


I got a chicken pasta


Dad got this weird chicken breast thing which actually tasted better than it looked. 

That's it for Malta! It's a really beautiful island with the most amazing water which is wasted going in the winter - I would 1000% recommend going in the summer when it's hot and sunny to experience and make the most of it. I don't feel we got the full experience of Malta going in the winter like it was warm and I caught a bit of a tan but it just wasn't the same as being able to actually go to the beach.


Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Pinterest || Last.fm

All photos were taken with my Samsung Galaxy S7 phone - no filter or editing!

No comments:

Post a Comment