Sunday 4 February 2018

Puffle Waffle


Finally caught up with Holly and went to Puffle Waffle! We've been wanting to go since it opened up last year some time before Christmas. It's at the Albert Dock opposite Miller and Carter near the Beatles Story.

We all know waffles are my kryptonite so of course I wanted to go! These are famous bubble waffles you get on the streets of Hong Kong. The first time I actually tried them was the last time I went to Hong Kong nearly 3 years ago now. 

They're so much nicer than normal waffles are they are sweeter and crunchier. Holly got the unicorn one - marshmallow, strawberry, oreos, chocolate sauce and sprinkles. It was really messy but definitely instagram worthy! I was boring and got a plain waffle with pistachio ice cream.










Got to love a snapchat filter!






Bit of a rubbish day to be walking around the docks as it was freezing and grey. I would definitely recommend puffle waffle especially if you love waffles as much as me! They have loads of different things you can have them with - sweet or savoury! They even have infused ones where they put stuff into each bubble. The only thing was it wasn't filling at all! Could've easily had another 2!


No comments:

Post a Comment