Friday 2 February 2018

Dove and Olive


Cute little catch up with Danielle to a cafe with Danielle in Allerton. It's quite hidden down the back of the main street of Allerton Road. I only knew about it because a friend on Instagram went there a while back.





It's small and cosy in there. Tables could definitely be a little bigger didn't have much space for our drinks and food.

Of course I went for the waffles... I did go the gym this morning so it's ok I guess..? Haven't been able to do any proper cardio for over a week though as my foot still hurts which is an issue but I'm sure it's all fine..!





I got the berries, yogurt and maple syrup waffles. Danielle got the chocolate and banana waffles. 

The waffles weren't warm. I feel like they might be pre-done then they put the toppings on top? They were really hard to cut into as the plate was so small too. The plate looks good but not practical! The chocolate on Danielle's pancake wasn't nice either she ended up having my maple syrup to make it taste better. It was like cooking chocolate instead of like melted milk chocolate or nutella/spreading chocolate. It definitely would've been better if the waffles were warm and fresh straight out the maker! Not sure I would recommend the waffles unless you get fresh warm waffles!


No comments:

Post a Comment