Sunday 25 February 2018

Dim Sum Sunday's


Me, Tracy and Laura took nanny Wing out for dim sum, yan ta at Tai Pan for her birthday. We completely forgot to take a photo in the restaurant so ended up having to get one when we were wandering round Costco! Looking like proper tourists...

Hair's looking a bit faded as I had to wash it after going for a run this morning.


Tracy and Laura got there first and started without us!



Seafood ho fan


3 meat rice


Deep fried prawn parcels


Custard buns


Chicken feet my favourite! At this all myself as Tracy and Laura have gone off them and won't eat them no more even though they loved them when they were younger too!

Half Marathon Training


Did 12.3km this morning! Don't know how I managed it as it was a struggle to walk down the stairs this morning. My legs were so tight and sore they just didn't want to work for me! But I felt so good after it and I'm so happy I did do it! 4 weeks today till the big race!! Finally just entered as well so there's no going back... Scary stuff!




Off for the week filming in the night! Going to be so weird leaving the house when I should be finishing work and getting home when I'd be getting up for work. Going to mess my sleeping pattern up so bad! Should be worth it though I'm excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment