Saturday 24 February 2018

Run to town


Ran to town this morning with Jo and Jonny!
We met up at the gym turned out Jo and Jonny had plan to run to town before but didn't tell me! So I decided we'd run to my work so I could show Callum my hair. I've had my hair dyed green as I'm filming next week! Actual mermaid hair. I'll be doing a separate post on it as it was a bit of a nightmare!

We ran over 13km to town as Jonny made us go all over the place instead of going on a normal route which took us 1hr 10min. The run wasn't actually too bad and I enjoyed it! We stopped outside my work and got Jo to braid my hair.




Looks good braided! We walked through town and it was freezing!

We decided to take a straight route back but got to the 5 ways and was a struggle to carry on running, I wanted to walk cos Chikdwall Valley Road is so long! The run back was 7km and tool us around 40 minutes to the 5 ways. As we crossed we seen Rich the life saver and stopped to have food at Goodness Grill and Juice Bar.


Jo got fried rice with grilled chicken and mixed veg


Rich got fried rice with grilled chicken and pak choi


Jonny got sweet potato mash, grilled chicken and mixed grilled veg


I got salmon with pasta, pak choi and teriyaki sauce
It was nice after that long run! Apart from mine had too much sauce



The run back was about 7km. Overall we 21k which is just under the half marathon. I hadn't been running for 2 weeks only got back into it last Sunday where we did 9km then did 2 runs this week on Tuesday and Thursday night both 4.5km. Probably do a short one tomorrow as my calves are so tight right now but as I'm working night all next week I won't be able to train!

Apart from doing my foot in and being out for 2 weeks I think training has been going well. After today I think I am kinda ready for it but it's 4 weeks tomorrow so I feel like I need to be ready for it!


No comments:

Post a Comment