Saturday 24 February 2018

Et Alia


Went to the cinema with Jo and Rich to see Black Panther in the Odeon in Liverpool One. It was an absolute rip off though we went to the 4pm showing but it was sold out so had to get premium which was £44 for 3 tickets!! The seats are suppose to be better but they were right near the front though. I'd rather sit right at the back!

Black Panther is so good! Definitely need to go see it!! I don't usually follow the hype and expect too much but I never seen any of the trailers so wasn't too sure what to expect. It does start off quite slow but gets so good. I loved all of it though.

Even if you don't like Marvel or super hero films which I don't it's worth a watch. You'll probably like it. (I've never seen captain America or like thor) 

Make sure you stay right to the end of the credits even though they're so long. The story doesn't finish!

Afterwards we went to food on Aigburth Road an Italian called Et Alia.



Antipasto Misto - Chefs selection, duck spring roll, calamari, olives, parma ham, mozzarella and chicken liver pate.



Jo got carbonara. It was really dry so sent it back and they put more sauce but still think it looked really dry. 


I got the special lobster ravioli in prawn aurora sauce. 
This is apparently a main. Actual 5 ravioli!! Good job I wasn't hungry after eating pretty much the whole large popcorn I got at the cinema.


Rich got the penne pollo primavera - penne pasta with char grilled chicken, broccoli, baby carrots, sugar snap peas, mozzarella, cream and toasted pine nuts.

I was going to get what Rich got - his was really nice! The other option was the salmon tagliatelle but I had salmon and pasta at lunch. I love ravioli and lobster so went for that as soon as I seen it. It was nice but way too small! The restaurant was so busy it was full but I'm unsure on whether I'd go again though.


No comments:

Post a Comment