Friday 27 December 2019

Christmas 2019


Annual cousins Christmas photo!

Tee - Zara
High waisted cigarette pants - Topshop

Merry Christmas!

Hope you had a good Christmas!
This year Christmas Eve was spent at home as my mum and dad were actually at home. I did manage to get a gym session in with Jo then got back to have crispy duck and pancake.
On Christmas Day we went to nanny Wing's on Christmas day for lunch at 1pm.



Christmas spread done by Nanny Wing and Auntie Christine. Food was good!





All the Wing's minus Gary, Kirsty, Lucas and Oliver!

After we played Articulate which I finally bought myself which I've been obsessed with since playing it in Sindy's 2 years ago. My favourite board game especially when I'm so competitive.

I say this every year but it just doesn't feel like Christmas at all. It's always nice for the family to get together though. Boxing Day was fun I got to go to the Everton match..!


Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Pinterest || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment