Sunday 29 December 2019

Sunday Walks


Catch up with Holly we thought we would do something different from the usual lunch as we were both feeling fat and sick of eating we thought we'd do something a little more active. We decided to go to Sefton Park and rent a bike to ride around the park. That plan completely failed as when we got to the park there were no bikes on the bike stations! We checked the website and there were no bikes close by and no-one had returned any but then we didn't see anyone with them so not sure where they all are. We didn't think of checking the website before we got there.
 I rented a bike a couple of years ago with Kelly and rode around the park but it was in the summer and a lot nicer.

I wasn't dressed for the weather at all I was freezing as I was dressed to be riding a bike so would have been warmer. If we were just going to walk around the park I would have fully wrapped up for it. I went for a run this morning and it wasn't that cold. The weather did drop loads. We did a little loop then went to Lark Lane to Pippins Corner to have a hot drink.


We both got a green tea to warm up.



We just did a couple of laps around the park admiring everyone's dogs wishing we had a dog. We need to do this more often make the most of the parks as Liverpool has a lot of nice parks that we never go to visit. If I had a dog I would definitely go to them more often but there is no reason to go to the park now when I don't have one. The last time I went to Sefton Park I was running through it for the marathon. Definitely a lot more relaxing this time round. Back to work tomorrow which I'm dreading.


Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Pinterest || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment