Sunday 17 September 2023

This Weekend


I got back from Paris on Friday evening with Jo as part 6 I think my 30th birthday. Was hoping to have a quiet weekend as I've had back to back holidays and just doing stuff with for my birthday but nope busy weekend. Straight back in the gym yesterday morning then went to my grandma's as Tracy was there with Amelie and she was baby sitting Billy as Laura was doing her house up.




Billy was getting restless so grandma made him watch TV



He's grown so much bigger since the last time I saw him. He's 3 months old now



Amelie looks so grown up too, 3 next month!
Dressed as Princess Jasmine



Not long after these photos he was screaming his head off - Auntie duties are not for me!




The cutest little kids!


They're growing up so quick! Look so much bigger every time I see them.

Sunday Dim Sum - Mei Mei


Today I finally took Danielle, Kelly and Josh to yan ta. Took them to Mei Mei on Berry Street which is the second time in the space of 2 weeks as I took my work mates there the other week.


Siu Mai


Cuttlefish cakes - 2 had coriander in and there was 1 without


Sesame lotus bun


Custard buns, har gau, chicken feet, char siu bao, coconut and custard cake


Salted fish and rice


Char siu churn fan

They finally got to try chicken feet and they liked it. They liked everything - their favourites were har gau and the char siu churn fan. Josh chose the cuttlefish cakes and salted fish with rice - he did originally choose the char siu puffs but they were sold out so went for salted fish and rice.  I don't like it as it's too salty but they liked it. I didn't actually order char siu bao it was meant to be char siu churn fan she got it wrong but it was fine as we like it anyway! After we went to the Chinese bakery and Josh got his char siu puff from there but a cold version where as if he got it in the restaurant it would have been hot and more fresh.

Back to work tomorrow and more birthday stuff next weekend as I'm going alpaca walking with Holly and celebrating Josh's 30th! Waiting to have a free quiet weekend...


Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Pinterest || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment