Sunday 1 September 2013

H&M Wishlist!

So last week I posted "Preparing for the Winter Chill" where I showed the latest coats I liked from the high street online. At the time H&M hadn't updated their website with their new autumn/winter stock. I was just looking last night & they have a few coats & jackets I'm really lusting over!! I think I will invest in one as they're a lot cheaper than any of the other coats I posted about!! There are also other things I'm loving from them as well.

Biker Jacket £34.99
Biker jacket & fur just what I want but I'm also lusting the coat underneath which is the same price & I've just bought that hooded one from Topshop so I don't know whether I should treat myself with this too??
Coat in a Wool Blend £39.99
This looks similar to the one on the left but is £5 more as it's made with 60% wool which means it'll be very warm!
Ahhh if you've been following my blog you'll know I've been wanting a biker jacket for over a year now after Zara started the trend but there's wasn't very affordable at £110 same with ASOS! But this is only £34.99! It has 12% wool blend which is good for the price. I definitely want to get this!! Hopefully my mum can give me a lift into town tomorrow to see if they have it in! I'm debating which one to get though... Plain black or salt & pepper?? I guess I'll have to make a decision when I see it in person!

Cotton Canvas Jacket £29.99
Biker Jacket £29.99
The fur collar leather jacket is still on trend & I think this might be one of the cheapest on the high street I've seen? Topshop have sold one the past 2 years, black fur with a belt & last year no belt & the fur was like a grey colour. This year's has white fur but pricey at £58. I do want a fur collar leather jacket but I have a leather jacket so unless it's really cheap I don't think I will be purchasing another black one!
Biker Pants £24.99
As you can tell I like the "biker" trend. Biker jackets, biker pants, biker boots! I would love a motor bike but I think I'll stick to driving a car! I like both these pants especially the pattern & the skinny fit.
Stretch Trousers £24.99
Quilted Skirt £29.99
Patterned Skirt £7.99
Wool Hat £14.99
Everyone needs a Fedora Hat & I sadly don't own one! I haven't seen any in store for a while so I may have to purchase this online as they have free delivery till next Sunday 8th September!
Wool Hat £7.99
I also like Bowler Hats. I think you should either have a fedora or a bowler depending on what your style is or you can have both... I think I prefer the fedora. My friend Holly has 3 bowler hats, black, maroon & navy. There's more chance of seeing her with it on that it is off as it's stuck to her head like literally! (She's sewn hair extension clips into it so it doesn't fall or gets pulled off her head!)
Belt with Chain Detail £12.99
Elasticated Belt £6.99
Shoulder Bag £24.99
This bag with the studs is just so me! I'm like a magpie anything with studs especially gold studs just attracts my eye!! £24.99 is a bit pricey for such a small bag though!
Shoulder Bag £19.99
I like this bag as it actually opens up & has 2 compartments which is good as I seem to carry a lot of stuff & have compartments to separate stuff just makes my life so much easier!
Necklace £7.99
Necklace £5.99
4 Pack Rings £3.99
6 Pack Rings £2.99
Ring £3.99
Ring £3.99
Ring £6.99
3 Pack Rings £3.99
2 Pack Rings £3.99
Sunglasses £5.99
Really love the style of these sunglasses!
If H&M said to me I could have anything from them I would choose the things! But there is no chance I could ever afford all of it! I really doubt I'll even get half of the things. Also have you noticed but all their prices are .99? Whenever I return something when I've paid in cash always need to check I have a penny so I can get a rounded number change!
Some of the things are reasonable/cheap but some I think are a bit pricey for what they are.
As I did mention H&M are doing free delivery till next Sunday 8th September if you put the code 0769 when you get to the checkout. They don't do it often so make the most of it!
If H&M said you could have anything from them what would you choose?

Julie
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment