Sunday 29 September 2013

Lonely train journeys...










H&M £14.99 25% discount £11.24
Spotted Crop Tee - Topshop Sale
Gold Chain - Forever 21
Vintage Lee High Waisted Shorts - Mum's
Brown Leather Belt - Mum's Vintage
Bag - Zara Sale
Medium Brown Bag - Bloomingdale's from New York off Kelly

In my post yesterday I said I was taking my first ever train journey on my own & I did it! I made it there & back to Manchester on my own. I was a little scared due to my bad experiences with trains either to or back from Manchester but it all went fine no problems just lonely being on my own! So it meant everyone mainly gabby getting a lot of snap chats & texts to keep me company! 

I got to Oxford Road & the first thing I did was go straight to Chinatown to the Chinese Bakery of course! My great sense of direction never fails to let me down & I guided myself straight there. The past couple of times we took the biggest detour around town to get there when it pretty much is round the corner from Oxford Road train station really easy to find no need for Google maps whatsoever! After getting my usual custard filled bun & walnut cookie I walked into town to Primark to meet my cousin Sindy. She's doing a PGCE to become a high school Spanish teacher, she's starting her placement this week so had to get some smart clothes to look like a teacher! But as she is tiny but eats like an elephant she finds it really hard to find clothes! Nothing fits, she has to get petite size 4! Basically kids clothes but she's too embarrassed to shop in the kid's bit as she's 23 unlike me. She managed to get 2 shirts from Primark. We we then went to H&M as we had this 25% off email. I was hoping to buy a fedora hat. They had a nice one that had spikes on it but only had large's left but my head isn't that big! So I didn't end up getting it :( I only ended up getting the jump. Sindy got a few things. They're also doing 20% student discount if you download the Unidays app.

We went into the Arndale to have a look round but didn't get anything. River Island still haven't the things I want in from my River Island AW13 Collection post which is annoying!
We went to Wasabi in Chinatown for dinner. We got the dinner meal B £8.50 which is 3 grey dishes off the belt then a rice or noodle dish. I went for the Roast Pork Yaki Soba for my noodle dish which was really nice. Their sushi selection off the belt seems a bit limited. Everything just looks the same YO! Sushi definitely have a more varied selection but a lot more expensive though. 
We then a had long walk to the car park where Sindy's car is parked. She's currently staying in a house where her brother's girlfriend, her mum & friend live in as it's close to the school where she has placement is & the rent is only cheap. The house isn't that nice but it was nicer than what Sindy was telling me it'd be like. Her room is a nice size & the bathroom is modern. We just watched Alan Carr Chatty Man tried to look for a dress as she's going to a fancy birthday party in London in the Gherkin! But as she's so tiny it's hard to find anywhere, doesn't help when there's nothing nice either.

I got the 12:44pm train back home today & spent the day catching up with Eastenders & Strictly, made dinner & ironed the clothes as I have work tomorrow. I live such an exciting life...!

Julie
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment