Friday 6 September 2013

Summertime Sadness...

Really is the right song for today, summer is over! :( No more bare legs & white converse. The tights & boots are out from hibernation in exchange! Autumn has arrived very dramatically.

I was up early this morning as I got a lift into town with my mum on her way into work. I had to leave the house at 9am so didn't even have time to have breakfast! I was left wandering town on my own until she finished at 12 which meant I went into every shop & just tried stuff on...








Striped Top - H&M Kids
Gold Chain Necklace - Forever 21
Skirt - Internacionale Kids
Studded Belt - Forever 21
Leather Bike Boots - Oasis Via Asos
Bag - Zara Sale



The 3 H&M jackets can be found on my H&M Wishlist post from the other day

I went to M&S & tried a kids waxed jacket. The first photo is size 13-14 years which is quite big on me, the second is size 11-12 years which fits me! I did actually turn 20 last Tuesday...
As I didn't have time to have a proper breakfast I did have a banana & Special K cereal bar in the car I pondered around town looking for somewhere to have breakfast, texting everyone for recommendations on where I should go but ended up in the M&S cafe to have porridge as I didn't want a greasy fry up. I've never had porridge before so I thought I'd give it a try. This pot was £1.95. £1.70 for the porridge then 25p for the berry topper. I don't like porridge it's quite sickly but I do want to like it! I ate nearly all of it but left like 2 spoonfuls as I don't like wasting food but I really couldn't eat anymore :( I think it was the way it was made as everyone makes it differently. I got talking to this lovely old couple who told me how to make it which I might like!
1/2 cup porridge oats, 1 cup of milk. Put it in the microwave for 1 minute take out to stir then back in for another minute. Top with honey & banana or any other fruit. I think I might I'll like it more if it was made with milk as I love milk! But it's healthier made with water.

I finally went to H&M & tried the biker coat I really want. The black marl one isn't nice at all. I think it would look nicer if the sleeves weren't leather look & was all the same material. I like the black but I didn't buy it as all my coats & jackets are black. I'm hoping they bring it out in a different colour as I need a coloured coat!

Julie
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment