Thursday 5 September 2013

Miss Selfridge AW13 Collection

Today's Look newsletter had Miss Selfridge's AW13 collection. I've picked out the pieces from the 50 I like & hoping to purchase from. You can see the 50 here

Black & White Cut Out High Neck Dress
This is a nice day dress but could also be dressed up to go out with some accessories  I like the cut out detailing
Gold & Silver Embellished Shorts

Black Flower Stone Hard Clutch

Embroided Flower Bralet Crop Top

Embroided Flower Shorts

Navy Check Duffle Coat with Fur Collar

Grey Pattern Dress with Red Collar
This is also nice day dress but can be a formal work dress or worn for interviews

Navy Dress
Another day/night dress! Really like the patter on it. I think I will get this!


Mini Pink Satchel Bag
I really like this bag but I don't like the colour pink so I'm hoping they do this in a different colour!

Pink & Gold Pale Dress

Cream Dress with White Stone Detail

Black Matt Look Cut Out Dress
I love leather/leather look & need a leather look dress I really like the style of this!

Black & White Check Shirt with Polka Dots

Black Split Midi Skirt
I like the zip detailing on this skirt but I'd rather it was short rather than midi!

Black Split Midi Skirt
The Miss Selfridge store in Liverpool is quite small & is downstairs to Topshop so I don't really go down there but they do have nice stuff in occasionally but I do tend to shop in Topshop a lot more. They do 20% student discount more than Topshop do so that should really attract me more!

I will be on the look out for these pieces to come out in store & online to snap up some of the dresses especially! 

Julie
XxX


No comments:

Post a Comment