Friday 27 September 2013

I only have to sniff alcohol & I'm drunk...

Yep that is so true I am the biggest light weight ever! I got drunk far too easily!






Leather Jacket - Matalan
Lace Peter Pan Collared Top - Topshop
Necklace - Topshop
Brown Leather Belt - Vintage Mum's
Floral Skirt - Topshop
Flats - Vans
Heels - Miss Selfridge
Bag - Marc B from Tosphop

 So last night I went out for Amy from work's birthday meal. We went to The Hub on Hanover street in town. I got the King Prawn Linguine which was nice a bit spicy though I should have asked for no chillies! But it was ok.

This is the second time I've worn this skirt the only other time I've worn it was for Danielle's birthday night out last July! It's from Topshop & actually 2 sizes too big for me it's a 10 & I wear a 6. It was given to me by Kelly as her flat mate last year bought it but didn't want it & didn't take it back then left it in their flat so Kelly gave it to me! As it's a paper bag skirt it works ok with a belt cinched at the waist. 

As I got the bus into town & back (I have a bus pass & I'd have to get a taxi on my own would cost like £10) I had to take my heels in a bag. I wasn't planning on going for drinks after as I thought the meal would be longer but we were only there for like half an hour before we met the others which meant I was walking round town with a Hollister bag with my heels in! I should have just wore my cut out boots but then I'd be a midget compared to everyone else hence the heels! I got the bus back home on my own at 11:30 as I'm going to Manchester today so I'm trying to type up this post really quickly! I'm going to see my cousin. So there'll be some photos of Manchester probably not till Sunday night after work or Monday! I'm getting the train for the first time on my own which I'm a bit scared cos me & Manchester trains don't get a long but hopefully I should be fine!
Have a nice weekend! 

Julie
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment