Saturday 14 September 2013

Zara AW13 Collection

I think Zara the past couple of seasons have been completely on point & has been my favourite high street store. They've just had the best things in compared to the other shops who have tried to do look-a-likes but just aren't the same! Slight problem with Zara the past couple of years though is their price tags most definitely not money friendly! As they've gotten more popular the prices have gone up! I wish they did student discount cos then I really would shop there a lot more or I could visit Spain more often as it's cheaper over there!

These are some of the pieces I have picked from the Look newsletter & their website

Grey Tweed Double Breasted Coat

Contrasting Canvas Jacket £79.99
Black & White Print Shift Dress

Navy Blue Patter Dress

Short Fitted Dress £39.99

Retro Printed Dress £45.99

Long Printed Blazer £79.99
Printed Mini Skirt £35.99
Love this 2 piece shame I don't love the price tag though together it's £115.98 :'(
Grey & Black Zig Zag Print Jumper

White & Blue Check Jumper

Long Jacquard Cardigan £59.99

Quilted Sweater £25.99

Combined Checked T-Shirt with Collar £19.99
Houndstooth Skirt £25.99

Short Jacquard Skirt £59.99
Neoprene Trousers with Zips £25.99
Love love love these trousers! Think these are my favourite thing from Zara at the moment! I seen them in store the other day but didn't have time to try them on but they feel so soft & comfy! Bit pricey I think though I'd have bought them there & then if they were £20! Also they're green I'm like a magpie to anything that's green!

Houndstooth Print Trousers £19.99
These are from the TRF collection which is the cheaper collection of clothes. They have houndstooth print trousers in the more expensive collection but I think these are nice & are half the price too! I love love love houdstooth print just as much as a I love stripes... I definitely have a thing for patterns & think I will get these!

Flower Print Trousers £29.99
Suede Platform Sandal £59.99
I hate open toe, peep toe, open shoe, show toes shoes as I hate feet! But I'm in love with these shoes! I wish they weren't peep toe & they'd be perfect with the ankle straps!

Quilted Leather Track Ankle Boots £59.99
I love these boots! But I've just bought the Zara cut out ankle boots! But I guess you can't have too many boots right? £60 for leather boots too..??

Mini Office City Bag £29.99
I actually like the big verison of this too but which is like £45/50 but I'm not sure if they're still selling it...

Leather Messenger Bag with Zips £79

Patterned Minaudiere £59.99

Pack of Two Rings: Geometric & Eye Design £9.99

Crystal Earrings £9.99
The items without prices & links were from the Look collection & I weren't on the website yet.
As you can see I am in love with most of Zara I walked in the other day & just wanted everything! Even if I worked there I don't think I could afford all the stuff I want! I wish my wardrobe was all Zara :(

Julie
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment