Tuesday 17 September 2013

Floral Penguins





Zara Neoprene Trousers with Zips £25.99
Striped Top - Original Penguin from Asos about 3/4 years ago
Belt - Hello Kitty from H&M
Floral Buttoned Skirt - Urban Outfitters
Cut Out Ankle Boots - Zara

I managed to find a little bit of time yesterday when it wasn't raining to take these photos outside. But as you can see the wind was still in force! I'm hating this cold weather so much already! Doesn't help the fact that it's below average for the time of year, more like mid autumn rather than the start of autumn. I want the sun back! :(

As you will know by now I like pattern clashing... Striped top which has coloured the Original Penguin logo dotted around on it with my floral Urban Outfitters skirt which has a made a number of appearances on my blog already. I had to wear 2 pairs of tights as it was that cold today! I think this outfit is quite summery & I did wear it during the summer without tights but also works well with black tights. 

I was in town to take something back for my mum & tried on the Zara pants I wanted. I was too lazy & didn't really have the time to take my two pairs of tights off so I tried them with them on which isn't really a good idea as I don't actually know what they feel like on my skin but they fitted alright with two pairs of tights on... I need to go back & try them on properly when I'm not wearing tights under them...

I got my uni timetable this week I'm in 3 days a week & in 9am Monday & Tuesday!! I'm planning on changing my Monday though as it's a seminar as 9ams are the worst things ever! Tuesday is a lecture so can't be changed sadly & happens to be the my dad's off so can't even give me a lift! I bought my student bus pass last night so I am now £288 poorer thanks to Arriva! Urghh I hate buses!
I've been given a 11-5 on Sundays but still waiting to find out for the rest of the week as I have Wednesdays & Fridays off. Can't wait for pay day to spoil myself!

Julie
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment