Friday 30 March 2018

Tokyo Noodle Bar


Long Easter weekend which means obviously everyone goes out after work. 
We went out to the pub after work yesterday - I wasn't drinking though as I had my car and was in this morning doing overtime at 7am. Everyone else was drinking though whether they were in work or not. I was only planning on staying out for like an hour then go to the gym. I had my bag packed and everything to go for 6pm. Well that didn't happen..

Jacq wasn't really drinking and some idiot spat on the back of his coat as we were walking from the pub to somewhere else - like what idiot does something like that. So wasn't in a great mood but stayed out. If it was me I would've just left there and then. As it was getting later we were starving so just left the others and went for a cute little dinner date at Tokyo Noodle Bar on Berry Street.


This was at 9pm - ideally we both would've like to have been getting ready for bed as we were in work for 7am. My alarm was set for 5:30am! Also at this point I'd kinda gone past the point of hunger as I hadn't eaten since 12:30pm.

The food took ages to come as they had loads of deliveries. Surely the customers you've got in your actual restaurant are more important that deliveries as we're actually sat there waiting and paying as soon as?


We got meat dumplings - sure these used to be pan fried


I got Udon noodles in a bone broth with mixed seafood


Jacq got Vermicelli, with curry sauce special

My noodles were really nice as I was so hungry. I love Tokyo even though it's not as cheap as it used to be it's still half the price of Wagamamas and the portions are bigger. I'd much rather go to an independent than go to a chain I say this all the time!

I went from only meant to be staying out for an hour and going to the gym to not getting home till 11:15pm and not being able to sleep. In work today I felt and smelt like I'd been drinking even though I never. But it wasn't actually too bad it went quick which was good!


No comments:

Post a Comment