Friday 30 March 2018

Creams Cafe

 


Went to Creams Cafe for waffles after work with Callum as poor Callum was hanging from drinking last night and managed to make it in for 7am to do overtime. Still can't believe he managed that, no way I could!

He got the sweet shop bubble waffle - soft serve ice cream, bubble gum ice cream, 100s and 1000s and strawberry sauce. Which looked so good but quite sickly. I've decided I don't like bubble gum flavoured ice cream.

I got the hot berries a la mode - but got the fruit cold with soft serve ice cream instead of whipped cream which was ice cream over load. There was way too much choice and it took me ages to finally settle on this. It was nice but I could've done without the scoop of ice cream on the top. The ice cream on the side was enough. I managed to eat all mine and ended up eating half of Callum's cos he couldn't eat it.

Well carbed up for the 15 mile run in the morning! Marathon training is on tomorrow morning - 7 week countdown has begun! First run since Sunday which my legs still haven't recovered from so we'll see how well that goes!


No comments:

Post a Comment