Wednesday 22 May 2019

Last Run


Last run done. 3 miles...


Over 300 miles ran just 26.2 miles to run on Sunday morning.. 

Everything is going against me for it though everything that can go wrong is going wrong for me. Injury is not getting any better, physio can't see me to strap me up, forecasting rain, Spotify isn't working on my phone - the past week it keeps pausing in the middle of songs even when it's on offline mode. I'm just having a bit of a breakdown. Took Ibuprofen today before the run and didn't help. If anyone wants to swap legs with me right now I would really appreciate it!


I just need to get Sunday out the way and get that medal to say I've done it then I never have to do it again. 2 years worth of training for 1 day and 1 medal to tick it off the bucket list. Why did I ever want this as a bucket list?? Why can't I just pick simpler things that don't involve intense training and possible long term damage.. Luckily I don't plan on running any more as I don't think I will be able to after this anyway. Think I will have to retire from running don't even know if 3 miles is going to be do able but I guess I will always be able to say I ran a marathon.

If you want to track me my bib number is 6232. I'm going to pick my number on Friday after work but at the moment the Rock N Roll Liverpool app isn't work which is really annoying. They need to get it working by Saturday as there is a 5k race which right now sounds so much more appealing!

The next proper marathon related post will hopefully be me with my medal to say I've finally done! Wish me luck because I definitely need it.


Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Pinterest || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment