Friday 24 May 2019

Pre Marathon


After work today I went to pick up my number for the marathon. Jo met up with me and went down with Jo from work and her cousin Michael.

(Don't know why we were all standing on tip toes, you just can't see their feet!) It was at the exhibition centre next to the arena. They had a running expo where they was all different stalls selling different things - clothes, gels, physio, just all running stuff. We though we were going to get loads of freebies but never. 

I ended up getting a consultation from a physio and got strapped up. It cost me £20!


At least it matches my trainers! On the day I'll be wearing compression socks so you won't see them and definitely won't be matching my trainers no more. 

After me and Jo went for dinner. We started off at Etsu for sushi

Etsu


  



This was just our starter... We got gyozas, sushi platter and udon noodles.



After Rich met up with us and ended up going for food in Amalia.

Amalia 



Round 2 - mains


Rich got Tagliatelle Bolognese with peppers and onions


Jo got Carbonara


I got the Salmon Penne


Jo was still hungry so got the same as what Rich had!

Got to use my Independent Liverpool card and got 20%

Then it was time for dessert...

Heavenly Desserts




Yep she was still going and eating... Round 6! She hadn't eaten all day so basically all meals in one..

She got the gluten free fudge chocolate fudge cake.


Rich got a lemon slice but ended up taking it home for Jacob


Rich got the Nutella Crepe


I got an American waffle with white chocolate, strawberry sauce, strawberries and coconut ice cream

Yep we are fully carbed up now and definitely need to run this marathon to burn it all off! I'm feeling a bit better about it now and I've just got to go for it. Nothing more I can do apart from eat and rest to make sure I have the fuel and energy to do it!

If you're going to track the app is called "Sporthive Live". Just search for Liverpool Rock N Roll Marathon and search me by name Julie Wing or number 6232


Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Pinterest || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment