Saturday 11 May 2019

One Percent Forest


Had a lunch date with Holly to One Percent Forest in Woolton Village.
New little independent Icelandic inspired coffee shop and cocktail bar that has opened up.


I got a Belgian waffle with Skyr yogurt, Lingonberry jam and berries.


Holly got the Skyr yogurt bowl with chia seeds, banana, blueberries and honey.

I definitely prefer American waffles over Belgian waffles. 1 waffle seams very stingy considering it cost me £6. You can buy a pack of 5 from supermarkets for less than £2. It would have cost them less than £2 to make including the berries that are on top so I think for that price you would expect to get at least 2 waffles.

It's nice in there but very small with only 7 tables. Nice for a coffee and catch up.

So it's been over 3 weeks since my last marathon update and the update is it's not good I've not actually ran since the last running related post as I'm injured. I'm going to do a separate post on it as I've been seeing a physio and fingers crossed everything goes well!


Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Pinterest || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment